[Asterisk-Dev] My apologies for the broken threads

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Aug 2 11:39:13 MST 2004

Tony Mountifield wrote:

> Holger Schurig wrote:
>> Your e-mail program doesn't create proper
>> records for automatic e-mail thread indentation.
>
> web2604.mail.mci.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
>
> suggests he's using webmail on Yahoo! Japan.
> It's probably that that is broken.

I do use webmail for all things mailing lists, but I
suspect it is because I have subscribed to the digest. The
mailing list server doesn't seem to be able to fit
to.

I am aware of this and I have set a mental flag to look
into finding some fix for this one of these days, but
right now I am too busy with more important things (such
as working on the OSX GUI tools for Asterisk).

I offer my apologies and for the time being ask you to
forgive me.

rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan