[Asterisk-Dev] DSP Progress indicators

Luis Mata mataluis at xtremenetworks.biz
Thu Apr 29 05:14:01 MST 2004

Hello all:

       Does anyone have working the callprogress=yes for zapata in South
America. I have a particular scenario where I need the progress
indicators on a T100P card. I know that this feature works here in the
us like a charm. But the progress tones Down South have different ring
cadence, so I was wondering if someone already have work on the DSP.C
... Thanks.