[Asterisk-Dev] DSP frequency and cadence detection

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Tue Apr 27 10:36:30 MST 2004

Hi,

Just go to http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=E&parent=T-REC-E.180-199803-I then click at your
preferred document format, click on "Electronic bookshop" button then select "I wish to REGISTER in order to download up
to three (3) ITU Recommendations free of charge" and wow! After filling small form they will e-mail you an account for
download your 3 recommendations. This account valid until end-of-year. After new-year you could request new account
again...

WBR,
Paul.