[Asterisk-Dev] looking for an adivice on ADSI programming

jonl at plungersoft.com jonl at plungersoft.com
Wed Apr 28 14:08:02 MST 2004

Hi, first thanks for providing incredible open source project.
I am trying to write my own ADSI apps to provide directory service functionality
and call transfer through ADSI. My  environment is digium P100 and AASTRA 390
ADSI phones. Asterisk code base is 1.0 stable release. I am playing with
voicemail apps. It is all functioning now. My plan is to modify this voicemail
apps.

  My knowledge on ADSI is pretty limited and any kind of advice will be really
appreciated.

Now, I am dynamically loading softkeys and getting digits through my application
correctly. I am at the point that when multiple display line is displayed,I am
trying to get user's selection on display lines.

e. g.
        >displayline1
        >displayline2
        >displayline3

>softkey1

How could I know  which item of display lines is selected?   Is there way to
detect user selection? Am I on totally wrong assumption?  Any kind of
enlightenment would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

jong Lee