[Asterisk-Dev] chan_h323 rewrite

Paul Cheng asterisk at klarium.com
Sun Apr 25 05:09:15 MST 2004

Hi Jeremy,

One thing that we've found doesn't work in the current chan_h323 is
returning the channel state (busy, congestion, etc.) to Asterisk for
processing using

exten => _XXX,2,congestion
exten => _XXX,102,busy

logic. Using h.323 debug, you can see the correct return codes coming
back from h.323, but it's not being passed correctly back. It looks
like nothing is setting the correct pointers, but we've not had time to
take a detailed look.