[Asterisk-Dev] How do I figure out instability?

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Fri Apr 16 09:27:27 MST 2004

I'm using RH9 also, and have not had time to investigate, but... I
cannot start asterisk from the boot scripts. Weird things happen. To get
a stable asterisk, I start it from the console, with asterisk -cgvvvv or
whatever feels good today.
If I start it from the boot scripts with safe_asterisk, it hangs, it
does weird things, usually not at first, but after a short while.
If you ever find out what is going on, let me know!

murf