[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Codecs Extension

Pedro Bessa Goncalves est-p-bgoncalves at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Apr 14 02:57:44 MST 2004

Hi Alex, what if the codec I want to add is for video? I noticed H263 is
only available in asterisk/formats/. Does that mean H263 is only being coded
in client side and being passed-through by *?

In that case, if I wanted to support the pass-through of a video stream the
only thing I would have to do would be changing the SIP header to indicate
the new codec name?

Thank you,

Pedro

  _____