[Asterisk-Dev] chan_sccp move from lambda-solutions.de to SF.NET

Kevin Williams kwilliams at applianz.com
Tue Apr 13 07:43:57 MST 2004

I think you're only required to GPL your source if you're distributing
your code linked against GPL code.  If he's only distributing the .o
file or no binary at all, then there's no GPL requirement.

This is similar to closed-source Linux kernel modules - they don't have
to GPL the module because they are only distributing the module.

But I'm no GPL expert either so I could be wrong. :)

--
Kevin Williams
  Senior Developer
  kwilliams at applianz.com