[Asterisk-Dev] Meaning less CDR with IAX2 Native Bridge.

Greg Varga gvarga at bvcompuworks.com
Tue Apr 13 07:06:16 MST 2004

There has been talk about extending IAX2 so that one could pass variables
(data).  We came up with the idea that we could drop one of the information
frames (a data frame that wasn't being used much/at all) and convert it into a
generic bass variable/data frame.

This would allow for what you are asking. because you'd be able to pass almost
anything you want to the other server.

--Greg