[Asterisk-Dev] chan_sccp move from lambda-solutions.de to SF.NET

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Tue Apr 13 01:48:44 MST 2004

> Hmm.
>
> I'm sure we've had this discussion before.
>
> (1) I don't remember releasing it explicity under the GPL, which you appear to
> have told SF that it is.
>
> (2) there is no mention of the person who wrote the code on the 'project
> overview'.
>
> (3) It's polite to get permission from the person who wrote the code,
> especially before you go and assign a lisence to code that you did not write.
>
>  ~ Theo

Theo,

(1)
i don't want to start a discussion again also. I was just uploading the
pages yesterday because many people asked me why my pages are down :-(

In regards of the license:
	I changed it to the following License: Other/Proprietary License

(2)
Regarding the project overview: These page was not fully finished,
because i was nearly finishing the stuff, then SF went to read-only mode
for some unknown reason.

I have just again uploaded the last pages, this should include all
relevant marks.

(3)
I never claimed and will never claim that i own the code! You wrote the
code, i do submissions and beta stuff additions with it. Hope that's
clear. I'll outlined it in the "history" section of the project
overview.

If you have a SF login, just let me know and i'll add you to the list
of developers so that you also can do relevant changes to the project
pages on SF.net.

--jan