[Asterisk-Dev] embedded os recommendation

Patrice Vital patvital at optonline.net
Sat Apr 10 16:10:58 MST 2004

Bob,

Your only choice is Linux at this point of time.
Last time I checked, I couldn't find any hardware complied to work
IAX2/SIP on a xBSD OS.

Being a FreeBSD fan mysel, I hope to see some xBSD certified hardware soon.

I'm using RedHat 8.0 ( not by choice ) with an SMP kernel ( for dev
purposes so far ) and it's very stable.

Pat