[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail ++ - patch for you to test

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Apr 6 08:39:26 MST 2004

We have another voicemail patch while you're in testing mode :-)
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000156

As you see from the old bug id# it's something that has been around for a
while and has been worked on. I would really like more testers to check if this
is stable enough for all various environments out there
- and that the features are wanted by the community.

So put this on your list to test while not watching tv tonight, pliiizz!

We need your help to move forward!

Add your comments, good or bad to the bug report.

Thank you to those of you that already have responded to earlier
announcements. I see your responses and feel good about the community
moving forward together. Keep working!

One of your friendly bug marshals :-)
/Olle