[Asterisk-Dev] Hi All

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 5 23:53:17 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 01:35, karunesha wrote:
> I have started working on Asterisk recently, i would like to know how
> to start working on it like,
>
> Installing Asterisk on Windows machine (Win-XP).

You are joking, or are you just a troll.

> Establishing Simple Call (We have Cisco Hard phone)

Good, now learn to read documentation. You will get farther when you can
find and then comprehend what is already written on the subject instead
of wasting peoples time rehashing worn subjects.

BTW, NO HTML E-MAILS.

> information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Deccanet Designs Ltd.
> If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
> immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
> you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
> disclosing the contents of this message.

people who are likely to read this could range from a few intended
people to a few million who do a google search. Please turn off the
stupid disclaimer. It would not hold up in court anyways.