[Asterisk-Dev] Does anyone know how to get a perl debugger to launch when a perl AGI gets called

Fats Neutron fats.neutron at grandmore.com
Thu Sep 25 06:48:37 MST 2003

I have been trying to figure this one out and decided ask the list as you
probably have an answer.

What I am trying to do is setup a perl dev environment so that I can write
an AGI script for interfacing with Asterisk. Before I get started I want to
ensure I can launch the debugger when the script gets run from asterisk so
that I can step through the code during testing.

I have been looking at maybe using the perl environment called Komodo on
Linux from Active State. It's a pretty straight format IDE and relatively
cheap.

Have anyone managed to do boot the debuggers on entry top the agi and what
tools do you use for perl development.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fats.