[Asterisk-Dev] Music On Hold running slow

Steve steve at szmidt.org
Tue Sep 23 12:24:14 MST 2003

On Monday 22 September 2003 11:30 pm, Steve wrote:
> HI,
>
> Some time ago I added sound music for on hold. Has worked great since then.
>
> The other day I called in and did some test and discoverd that hold music
> was running in Really Slow motion.

I tested the mp3 file and it works with all the switches (except for -s output
to stdout, of course) so there's nothing wrong with the music file.

/usr/bin had been a problem at some point, though not for me.

What has happend since I last tested it was a complete new cvs checkout and
recompile after I got a new kernel (RH9.0 2.4.20-20.9) and a few security
updates. Would be a shame to have that break something.

Anyone else running same kernel as me with up to date `up2date`?

It does complain that "Unable to open /dev/dsp: No such device" which I think
I should be able to ignore.
--
Steve