[Asterisk-Dev] Music On Hold running slow

Steve steve at szmidt.org
Mon Sep 22 20:30:02 MST 2003

HI,

Some time ago I added sound music for on hold. Has worked great since then.

The other day I called in and did some test and discoverd that hold music was
running what sounds like slow motion music.

I've tried a number of things but nothing seems to work.
Removing all (sound) files except the one which I played manually using mpg123
and left one that I know is OK.

When I play mpg123 I get this message:
Can't find a suitable libao driver. (Is device in use?)

A number of libao drivers are installed (standard RH 9).

Of course there's no soundcard in the machine but that's not needed by mpg123
to play a file anyway. (I think, as I'm sure it worked fine in this box
before I put a soundcard into it...)

--
Steve