[Asterisk-Dev] Festival problem SIOD ERROR: unbound variable : tts_textasterisk

Luis Mata mataluis at xtremenetworks.biz
Mon Sep 22 17:37:19 MST 2003

Hello,

    I have compile the festival module with the patch applied to it. Follow
the instructions to the T from Wade Weppler instructions from the archives
and Am still getting the 'SIOD ERROR: unbound variable : tts_textasterisk'
error message when I try to run a festival command, for example

exten => 96,1,Answer
exten => 96,2,Festival,You made it!
exten => 96,3,Hangup

exten => 97,1,Answer
exten => 97,2,Festival(testing 1234)
exten => 97,3,Hangup

Either or I get the same error message on the console. Can some one tell me
what Am missing, thanks.

Am running redhat 7.3 festival 1.4.3 with the Asterisk Patch and all the
files listed on the archives...

Thanks in advance...