[Asterisk-Dev] Netmeeting Problem - solution?

Christian Clas asterchris at habmalnefrage.de
Sat Sep 20 10:01:53 MST 2003

Hello.

regarding my netmeeting problem (see my post in this list), I found out that
if I comment line 179 in app_dial.c

//winner = ast_waitfor_n(watchers, pos, to);

It seems to work. Because asterisk is hanging on the select(...) call when
using netmeeting. I could reproduce this problem by setting up a blank new
redhat 8.0 system.

What do you need this function for? Performance reasons?

best regards.

Christian.

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net