[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP (Cisco CallManager Protocol) Channel Driver release 0.1 (chan_sccp)

Kelvin Chua kchua at up.edu.ph
Thu Sep 11 17:56:18 MST 2003

this is great! sccp for asterisk? but aren't there any legal issues to
be addressed? sccp being a proprietary protocol? you mean sccp phones
like the 7960 can now be used using chan_skinny without buying a cisco
callmanager license? here in our country, you buy for example an ata186
with h323/sip image and you still have to pay a license fee! i already
have a ccm license but installing it in a third party server like ibm
for backup means paying for another license! sigh... everything "cisco"
means money...