[Asterisk-Dev] Can * do this?

Kris Cote admin at stormserver.net
Mon Sep 8 20:19:46 MST 2003

Thanks all. This is very helpful.

Don't worry, its not telemarketing, I wouldn't have gone this far if it was.
Its kinda like a weather update over your phone. I don't know much more than
that, but,..

I will look into the Nufone.net, and either try to prepare a price for this,
or find someone to refer this guy to.

Thanks again all!

Kris Cote