[Asterisk-Dev] NAT patch for chan_sip.c

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 15:46:21 MST 2003

--- John Todd <jtodd at loligo.com> wrote:

> Your $125-an-hour time towards the Asterisk project's goals could be
> well spent with searching Google and posting these very items,
> instead of asking Mark to do it.

Yes I can search but I'd hoped he had valuable opinions about
what doc is usfull and how STUN might be integrated into
Asterisk as he seems to have at least looked into it.

It's like the difference between between having someone
tell you about a good book and just doing a search at Amazon.com

In any case the problem may already be solved without STUN,
twice now.  Testing will tell.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com