[Asterisk-Dev] Embedded Asterisk - MOH

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Mon Oct 27 10:43:03 MST 2003

> Ahem - that's weird - I tried that a few month back on my standard PC and
> it - well - basically sounded like sh*t (hard explain - but sounded like
> timing problems - the music played too slow).  But now that you mentioned
> it, I'll most definitely give it a shot.  Maybe someone changes something
> in
> the moh module?

My pc is a Pentium 100 Mhz, 32 MB RAM.  It just plays and plays!!!!! Now
if I run the Asterisk MP3Player application it does give crappy audio but
MOH does good on the local LAN.  If I use one of my phones connected
directly to FWD and go FWD->IPTel->my box then it does have some burps
along the way.. BUT in that case the data path is rather long (to the USA,
2 SIP providers and back to Germany)!!!

Robert