[Asterisk-Dev] PBX status info

Jorge Merlino jorge at teledata.com.uy
Mon Oct 20 05:15:40 MST 2003

Hello list,

I'd like to know if there is a way to know what extensions are in use at a
given point in time. I'm thinking in the equivalent of an operator console
which tells her the phones that are in use.
I considered using the SQL base as the source of information for this, but the
info is only comitted to the base when the phone hangs up. I suppose I can
change the code to commit some information to the base when the conversation
is initiated and then commit the rest when it finishes, but I'd like to know
if any of you have another solution for this issue.

Regards,
	Jorge