[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and RADIUS

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Thu Oct 2 13:12:39 MST 2003

We are very interested in radius CDR. As
we like most if not all large organizations use
radius exclusively for all CDR as most in not
all our current telco equipment only supports
radius for CDR.

It is a back burner project for us, If you don't
add radius support more then likely we will
at some point. <smile>