[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Asterisk license (fwd)

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Oct 1 17:19:42 MST 2003

At 9:56 AM +1000 10/2/03, Ben Lear wrote:
>[snip]
>Let the flaming begin :D
>
>Ben.
>
>PS: I would consider donating my ODBC wrapper code/time to the "Lets get
>this database crap sorted once and for all cause" if enuff interest is
>shown.

Yes, I would have quite an interest in making a generic toolkit
interface for Asterisk to talk with databases.  Currently, I am
locked into writing hacks to get to database information, or building
config files with similar hacks.  Even just a few simple routines to
replace "DBGet" and "DBPut" with something that talks to an external
system would be welcome; no need to replace the whole system all at
one time...

JT