[Asterisk-Dev] Turnkey Systems

Michael at Matraex.com Michael at Matraex.com
Wed Nov 19 11:18:27 MST 2003

Does any one know of any Providers who sell Turnkey systems with
Asterisk on them?

I am looking to put together a system which supports about 20 physical
incoming lines(1000 actual DIDs) and about 10 extensions.  Since I am
new to the whole asterisk side of things I was thinking that it may be
best to start with a Turnkey system.  If there are no full turnkey
systems does anyone know of a "configurator" type of tool which will
give you step by step instructions depending on the type os system you
end up using?

Thanks for your help,

Michael Blood