[Asterisk-Dev] Dialing logged in Agent

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Nov 19 10:30:21 MST 2003

the way you explained it you would have a specific user like a
floor manager... (you have 100 floor managers?)

if you look at
http://www.digium.com/asterisk_handbook/agentlogin_queues.html
and view is as your floor managers are the 'verifiers' it should
be fine... using this method you can have 1-many 'floor
managers', 1-many anything

good luck