[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] CVS repository changes

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Nov 14 05:21:38 MST 2003

> So, the CVS repository has been redone, like we said a couple of weeks ago.
> This means that some modules will have to be checked out fresh -- just doing
> "cvs update" (or "make update") will *NOT* work.  The modules in question
> are:
>
> 	asterisk
> 	gastman
> 	gnophone
> 	libpri
> 	zapata
> 	zaptel

For those of us that are asterisk users but not linux junkies (no disrespect
intended), would you or someone post a simple email that _briefly_
summarizes a couple of the more common ways to update our source?

I realize there has been bits and pieces posted in various emails, how
about consolidating those into a one/two page summary.

Thanks