[Asterisk-Dev] x100P

Luis Mata mataluis at xtremenetworks.biz
Fri Nov 7 09:53:07 MST 2003

Have you check to see if you have the zaptel driver in the right place??..
Have you run zttools and ztcfg ????.... Make sure you don't have any alarms
in the card. If all this check's find... then you maight want to look at
your zapata config...

Well these are my two cents...

Luis B. Mata
Director of Information and Technology