[Asterisk-Dev] x100P

Todd Wallace twallace_list at touchstonetel.com
Fri Nov 7 09:42:02 MST 2003

Sorry about the thread...

My main issue is that the x100P is not answering the line.  I can make in
work with SIP clients around the office, but I added the x100P and it
doesn't pick up the line when ringing.  I put an analog phone on the other
jack and can dial out, but not extensions.  I have reloaded the samples back
to original state and working back through it without success.

any thoughts?

Todd Wallace