[Asterisk-Dev] AGI/ Oh323 and Incoming IP address...

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Thu Nov 6 09:04:56 MST 2003

Luis Mata wrote:
> Does any one know how to retrieve the IP address from OH323 in AGI? I
> have look the perl-AGI documentation, also the AGI documentation and I
> haven’t found anything on it.

The latest version of asterisk-oh323 (0.5.6) provides a set of
variables with information about the active call. Check the included
documentation.

> Does OH323 pass any values to Asterisk so I can code it, into AGI????

Attached is a very simple AGI shell script which prints the OH323_CTOKEN
variable of the active H.323 channel (containing the IP of the remote
endpoint).

Michael.