[Asterisk-Dev] ADSI FDN for voicemail app?

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Sat May 31 23:14:36 MST 2003

Hi,

I am having a problem where the voicemail app wants to load its adsi
script into slot 2, but the phone I bought from digium (aastra pt480)
has slot 2 as the SL slot, and I can't seem to make it load into any
other slot, which makes me think that the FDN that the voicemail
application uses is the one for the SL slot.  Where can I change the FDN
for this?  I'm not all that great with c, and just need a pointer..

Thanks.

-Joe