[Asterisk-Dev] IAX vs. IAX2 - problems and notes

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri May 30 12:22:41 MST 2003

Setting jitterbuffer=1  in my iax.conf files on both ends seems to
make a difference for the call dropouts.  However, I have been having
other IAX/IAX2 issues which have been vexing me lately so I will
admit I have not experimented with this fix extensively.    (other
problems are relating to how hangups and timeouts are treated within
IAX - trying to get these worked out with mark.)

JT