[Asterisk-Dev] Meetme changes

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed May 21 09:12:55 MST 2003

Typically you send me a patch (off list) from cvs diff -u and then we go
back and forth if there are any issues I have with the patch.  Also you
will have to submit one or another of the attached disclaimers (typically
sent by fax) if you wish for it to be added to the main Asterisk
distribution.

Patches may also be sent directly to this list for community feedback
before submitting them to me, if you wish.

Mark