[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk crashing

Gregg Lebovitz gregg at lebovitz.net
Mon May 12 10:17:28 MST 2003

Steve,

I upgraded to a 2.4.20 kernel, but now I get errors when I try to
modprobe the ixj device. The modprobe phonedev succeeds, but the ixj
fails with the error: preparing failed -16. I tried using the ixj.o and
phonedev.o shipped with the kernel and I tried building the ixj.o and
phonedev.o myself. Both fail in the same way.

I didn't have these problems with the RH kernels, but of course asterisk
was crashing.

Any other suggestions?

Gregg