[Asterisk-Dev] final mgcp patch

Tycho Schenkeveld tycho at connectingcrew.nl
Fri May 9 07:18:22 MST 2003

Hi Karl,

> Attached is the reference that I used to reset the various timeout
> values.  You must use the telnet interface to do the provisioning of the
> dilink.  I had to do it MANY time before the dlink finally decided to
> keep the settings that I was entering.

Thank you! Yes I heard about the problem with saving the settings, my
colleague was trying to change the codec from G.711 to something else that
does compression, and he couldn't get it to work. I think * doesn't support
any of the codecs in the DG-104 that do compression anyway. I'll try your
script!

> dlink <--mgcp--> * <--IAX over the Internet--> * <--mgcp--> dlink
> This works for me here

Ah I'd never thought of that. But it's not really an option in this case, we
just want to make a little network for ourselves and our friends who don't
have any linux boxes lying around.

> Great.  BTW you just missed me in #asterisk.
> I'm in the US, Denver, CO and you were just a little early for me.

Oh, I'll go back on-line in a while! I'll try the settings first though.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Tycho Schenkeveld