[Asterisk-Dev] Polarity Reversal ?

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue May 6 06:24:42 MST 2003

I was guessing he meant on an fxo type card in a channel bank attached to
the E1 / T1
In which case I would also assume it is RBS used not D channel signalling.
One of the C/D bits might be used for that by the channel bank. The various
zap files I have looked at only support the A/B bits (ring and hookstate),
but it should not be a huge job to add specific meaning to the C and D bits
as well.

If anyone is up to this job, take care since I know in some applications
C/D have their own meanings and in others they just mirror the A/B bits in
the frame, so the mode they are used in must be selectable for any patch
which is written.