[Asterisk-Dev] OpenSS7

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at auth.gr
Mon Mar 17 02:01:50 MST 2003

Hi,

Integration of SS7 with Asterisk is something that we are also expecting
eagerly. however, I don't know what is the status at OpenSS7, as it seems that
their web site (at least the "NEWS" part) hasn't been updated since August
2002...

:-(

Does anyone have any info on SS7 integration into Asterisk and how it is
progressing?

Best regards,
Vlasis.