[Asterisk-Dev] Implementing ITU G.723.1 Annex A

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Mon Mar 10 00:35:09 MST 2003

Thanks

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-dev-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-admin at lists.digium.com]En nombre de Vinod Sankar
Enviado el: viernes, 07 de marzo de 2003 15:39
Para: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Asunto: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Implementing ITU G.723.1 Annex A

I think you can get the full source code from University de Sherbrooke,
once you have paid the royalty fees, if you are planning to use it in a
commercial application. Sipro Lab Telecom is the authorized
agent (?) for licensing G723.1 standard. You can ask them for more details.

Nathalie Beaudoin
Marketing and Licensing Manager
Sipro Lab Telecom
E-mail: nathalieb at sipro.com
Tel: 514-737-5874 x232
www.sipro.com

You can also look out the open source codec speex, which is a
royalty free implementation (with some differences) of G723.1. It is
not interoprable with G723.1 though. (www.speex.org)

Vinod Sankar