[Asterisk-Dev] low end hardware

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Mar 3 21:12:43 MST 2003

I would suggest getting two of the Digium X100P cards for inbound
(FXO) calls to your dialtone provider, and then use Cisco ATA-186
devices for your FXS (phones).    The ATA-186 units are relatively
inexpensive (~$170 USD for two lines per unit) and work with almost
all of the features you'd want.

JT