[Asterisk-Dev] TIGERJET 560 VS. DIGIUM AND ASTERISK

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 05:32:22 MST 2003

Is Tigerjet 560 card the same as the digium wildcard ? I have a tigerjet
with USB phone that would like to implement to use digum or astersik pbx.
Has anyone tried this ?

The card I have works under windows, and it comes with some software. It can
work behind a pbx but the softtware does not have all the functionality that
digium has.

If it works, let me know what version of linux I should install in the
machine.

thanks,

Francisco Perez-Landaeta