[Asterisk-Dev] H.323 Gateway/Gatekeeper - Radius AAA

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Tue Jun 24 09:37:50 MST 2003

Has Mark Spencer commented on this? I'm curious how this is going to be
handled through radius, purely for authentication? Will it allow me to
send session limits back (if asterisk supports this), please give me
some more details on what attributes are passable, and how this will
integrate with asterisk.

Regards
MIKE