[Asterisk-Dev] DISA broken

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Thu Jun 5 08:56:33 MST 2003

It would seem more consistent with the rest of the system if it simply
used the same digittimeout values that the main dial plan itself uses.
My understanding is that DISA is supposed to give you the same behavior
as if you were at a handset in the target context.  Adding arbitrary
terminators such as the "#" defeats this purpose.  I would vote for
simply using the digittimeout and if that does not work properly, for
_X. extensions that is a dial plan issue, not a DISA issue.   Possibly,
If DISA needs a dialing terminator, it should be an option on the
argument list.
Ben