[Asterisk-Dev] Transfer bug

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Jun 4 15:06:12 MST 2003

I think I've found what seems to be a fairly serious bug.

Scenario:  A calls B.  C calls B (same channel).  B hears
call waiting.  B transfers A to Call Parking with "#700".  B
*immediately* is connected to C and begins talking.  After
30 seconds (corresponding to the Dial,Zap/215|30|t) timeout
parameter, B hears fast busy.  C gets transferred to the 't'
extension.  On the Asterisk console, there is *no* evidence that
B and C were ever connected (but instead shows that nobody
picked up in 30000 ms).  Additionally, after C's timeout, A's pbx loop
inexplicably starts back up, repeating the initial Dial (with the
additional warning that a call detail record already exists, then an
error that the Zap channel could not be created).

CVS-06/04/03-12:03:17

-Tilghman