[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Hardware support for TDM

timecop at pbx.mine.nu timecop at pbx.mine.nu
Mon Jul 28 16:46:55 MST 2003

I have a TDM400 4 port kit,

Similar situation here, on a IBM Netfinity 1000
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX Host bridge
(rev 03)

There are 3 PCI slots, one is used by the second NIC and 2 other empty.
The card locked up 3 times while being in the slot next to the NIC,
Haven't locked up yet after I moved it to the farthest away PCI slot, but
I haven't been touching asterisk or zap-related stuff as much as I could
help it.

When the card "crashes", it stops generating interrupts according to
/proc/interrupts. removing wcfxs module "works", reinsterting it fails
wiht "unable to determine freshmaker version". After this a reboot is
required.

Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks