[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] executing an agi script after a successful Dial

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Fri Jul 25 20:38:04 MST 2003

is there any way to keep those vars around until after h goes away?    maybe move the "free" routiene to after h is done?

Dave

>>> kpj at junghanns.net 7/25/2003 5:32:55 PM >>>
Hi Dan,

no wonder. when the h extension is called the channel (including all
the channel variables you want to read with get_var) is gone. pass the
channel variables you need to acces as an argument to the agi script,
e.g.: exten => h,1,AGI(myagi.agi,${EXTEN} ${CALLERIDNUM})

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net