[Asterisk-Dev] Specific question about pri_dchannel in channels/chan_zap.c

Chris Ziomkowski cziom at jsg.co.th
Wed Jul 9 09:40:48 MST 2003

Thanks Mark. I get it now. Have a bigger problem because for R2, the
library requires the ability to read/process the audio stream.

Unfortunately, the Dial application opens the file descriptor as well, and
so they compete for the data stream and then R2 hangs. Apparently, that is
why this library was only functional for incoming calls.

Haven't thought of a good way around this one yet.

I'll announce if I have any ideas.

Thanks again,

Chris Ziomkowski
cziom at jsg.co.th