[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Specific question about pri dchannel in channels/chan zap.c

rodzinamarcina at o2.pl rodzinamarcina at o2.pl
Wed Jul 9 05:23:59 MST 2003

---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
>Specifically, given a PRI channel dialing out, it appears that the ANSWER
>message will be read by the function pri_dchannel in channels/chan_zap.c at
>or around line 5806.
>
>My question is, how does an application (such as Dial) which is blocked in
>an ast_select() on the channel actually get informed of this?

Well ast_select says only "WHoops there is something that we should read"

check out app_dial and you'll see that first you do ast_waitfor_n()
which returns you "channel" that has something to read and then
you do ast_read() on that channel which in case of zapata
hardware will run zt_read() which in the end will return AST_CONTROL_ANSWER frame.