[Asterisk-Dev] X100P

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jul 3 20:36:37 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 21:49, Luis Mata wrote:
> Mark,
>
>      Am I doing something wrong????...
>
>      I have a different problem but also with the X100P card. Am using the h323
> Channel to received inbound calls to Asterisk and place calls to Zap/1. Well for
> some reason Zap/1 doesn't dial the number it only gives me dial tone?. How do I
> make the Zap/1 (X100P) to dial the number BYEXTENSION ???.. Here is my sample
> config...
>
> [from-h323]
> exten => s,1,Answer
> exten => s,2,Dial,Zap/1/BYEXTENSION
>
> P.D. I have look at the archives and I have seen people asking the same question
> but no answers to the thread...

Your problem is that BYEXTENSION would be 's' in the above snippit. Also
use ${EXTEN} instead of BYEXTENSION. What you need to do is something
like below...

[from-h323]

exten=> s,1,Answer
exten=> s,2,set your timeouts ; leave this for you to look up
exten=> s,3,background(my_welcome_prompt)

exten=> _NXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap,1,${EXTEN})