[Asterisk-Dev] X100P

Luis Mata mataluis at xtremenetworks.biz
Thu Jul 3 19:49:26 MST 2003

Mark,

     Am I doing something wrong????...

     I have a different problem but also with the X100P card. Am using the h323
Channel to received inbound calls to Asterisk and place calls to Zap/1. Well for
some reason Zap/1 doesn't dial the number it only gives me dial tone?. How do I
make the Zap/1 (X100P) to dial the number BYEXTENSION ???.. Here is my sample
config...

[from-h323]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Dial,Zap/1/BYEXTENSION

P.D. I have look at the archives and I have seen people asking the same question
but no answers to the thread...